- Mentor – At this level, we’ll assign you a Wellbeing Mentor who will work with you for free for up to a year to create a plan of action aimed at improving your wellbeing. They will come to courses with you and offer regular support.
- Buddy – Your buddy will work with you while you go to three courses on the Wellbeing College and make sure that you are getting the most out of the courses.
- Solo – You need minimal support to attend the college and can book yourself onto thing.
Everyone’s learning journey is different. Look at the three statements below. Which best suits how you feel about yourself now? Select this option on the enrolment form so we can tailor your experience to you.
It’s really easy to use the college.
- If you’re confident, look for a course and book yourself on. Remember to still fill in the enrolment form!
- If you’d like to speak to someone, you can call us on 01454 821856. One of our student development advisors will take you through the enrolment form and help you work out which learning journey you are on and the support you might need. They will discuss courses with you and book you on them.
- POP IN to Wellbeing HQ on a Tuesday or Thursday and speak to someone face to face for advice about your learning journey and the support you might need.
© South Gloucestershire Well Being College - Web Design by BONNYSTUDIO.COM